Monday, June 7, 2010

Seatbelts taste good

I need a new seatbelt in my truck. What seemed like a quick and painless trip into Lowe’s will probably end up costing a couple hundred bucks.


I went in for a few small items and was in and out in less than 15 minutes. As I walked back out to the truck, I could see Cane was in the front driver’s seat. As I opened the door, he opened his mouth and my seatbelt fell out. It was only connected by a thread.

Needless to say, it was probably the closest Cane came to going back to jail since we had him. It happened back in December and Cane has since learned to keep his butt in the back where he has a bone to chew on and water if needed.

I did what I believe is a pretty dang good job of sewing the belt back together, but for safety sake I really need to get a new one. Maybe soon…

No comments:

Post a Comment